The health of our customers & team is of utmost importance to us!
We wanted to take a moment to let you know what additional measures we have put into place to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
As a standard health and safety compliance practice we have, for many years, made certain our dealerships are maintained to a high standard of hygiene. Following the guidance of the World Health Organization, we have increased the already-stringent measures to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff.
Measures we have implemented include:
- Daily cleaning procedures with increased frequency of disinfecting door handles, eftpos machines and frequently touched surfaces
- Additional hand sanitisers, wipes and surface sprays throughout our dealerships
- Reinforcement of appropriate food handling protocols including disposable cups and cutlery to ensure cleanliness
- Hand-shake free zone, please do not be offended if we don't shake your hand, this simple change is in place to ensure the safety of our guests and staff
- Additional work-from-home options for any team member feeling unwell (irrespective of cause)
- Further sanitation of vehicle surfaces following service and other vehicle attention
We ask for your support in helping to keep everyone healthy and happy and thank you for placing your trust in our company for your Volvo motoring needs.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Nick Turton - Dealer Principal