In line with updated NSW Health restrictions, we’re here for you and want to ensure we keep you up to date with the latest information regarding our dealership trading.
Our sales showroom will be closed for general operations during this time, however, Click & Collect will be available.
Our team will be available online and over the phone for vehicle or finance enquiries and we will be providing Contactless Deliveries for existing and new purchases. Find out more about our Contactless Car Buying options.
Our Service Department is open by appointment only Monday to Friday for urgent repair and maintenance services. We have a range of safety measures in place to protect our community including contactless payment options and socially distanced drop off and collection processes.
For any guests with an appointment visiting our dealership for service, we will be continuing our strict COVID practices to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and the greater community.
- Compulsory mask wearing, hand sanitising and scanning of QR codes upon arrival using the Service NSW app.
- Daily cleaning procedures with increased frequency of disinfecting door handles, EFTPOS machines and frequently touched surfaces.
- Additional hand sanitisers, wipes and surface sprays throughout our dealerships.
- Reinforcement of appropriate food handling protocols including disposable cups and cutlery to ensure cleanliness.
- Adherence to Government advice on best practice for washing hands, general hygiene and keeping 1.5m distance – so please don’t be offended if we don’t shake hands when we greet you.
- Sanitising of vehicles before pick up or delivery.
- Compliance with all Government and public health warnings, practices and recommendations.
- Online SMS service invoice payment to minimise contact at pick up.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope that you understand we have undertaken the above mentioned measures for the safety of our community.